Aha! is a different kind of high-growth SaaS company. We are the world's #1 roadmap software and help people achieve their best. Over 5,000 enterprises and 500,000 product, innovation, and engineering leaders trust our software to build lovable products and be happy doing it. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The digital marketing group within the broader marketing team is responsible for planning and implementing a forward-thinking acquisition strategy, including paid advertising and organic growth. But we are accountable for more than just trial numbers. Digital provides insightful recommendations to cross-functional colleagues to help deepen our collective understanding of existing audiences and opportunities to gain new users.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least four years of digital marketing experience, ideally website optimization in a software or technology company. You have a passion for marketing and big ideas for growing organic traffic, engaging visitors, and acquiring customers online.
You like to work in a fast-paced environment, where product launches happen often — not once or twice a year. And you thrive on collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to achieve incredible results. You love honing in on the details and producing exceptional work that empowers users and increases conversions. And you have extensive experience with content management systems. Past experience with Contentful is a plus.
Your work at Aha!
- We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading day-to-day website operations including full web tech stack (CMS, analytics, SEO tools)
- Monitoring overall web performance daily and creating recurring reports
- Providing data-driven recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, and acquisition
- Partnering with our content team to implement a high-performing SEO strategy
- Coordinating cross-functional website projects and ensuring projects are completed efficiently and on time
- If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
Apply for this position
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement