UX/UI Desginer @ CartKit
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly driven and competent design professional ready to hit the ground running. As a heavily technically-oriented team, this is a fundamental role in envisioning the user experience and helping our engineers bring that experience to life. If you are a motivated, self-starter looking to work in a fast-paced, iteration-driven environment, this is an opportunity for you!
You will excel at this opportunity if, in addition to the design skills, you enjoy:
- constant learning and actualization
- being involved in every aspect of the product and team workflow
- are a terrific communicator in English (it's the only language we share among all team members!)
- Bachelor's degree
- Figma (A Must)
- UI / UX Prototyping (Figma, Invision, etc...)
- Design Thinking
- Adobe Suite / Sketch / Or similars
- Basic HTML & CSS (Bonus Points)
- At least a year of work experience (web design, knowledge of the design process from end to end)
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written English must be impeccable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven by ownership, accountability
- Love for product and SAAS
CartKit empowers digital businesses so that they can focus on what they do best: creating and selling their unique products and services.
Over 30,000 active businesses use our products from over 150 countries. We're profitable and have doubled revenue year over year. We're bootstrapped, growing quickly, and entirely distributed — find us in Colombia, Mexico, Pakistan, Poland, and the United States.
We aim to employ some of the best and brightest people in the world. A team of 7 builds products used by over 30,000 businesses. We've achieved more than teams that are 10x our size by relentlessly focusing on first principles, recruiting world-class talent, and building in-house tech that allows us to magnify our output.
We have a flat organizational structure; everyone is responsible and autonomous. We dislike bureaucracy and aim to eliminate operational inefficiencies. We don't believe in long meetings or formalities.
We encourage the team to find the right balance between synchronous and asynchronous collaboration. Each team member is on a personal journey to maximize deep work, focus, creativity, and impact.
We believe in an Idea Meritocracy. We focus on adding value and building, getting work done in the best possible way, and making something greater than ourselves.
- Flexible Working Hours (we rely heavily on async communication and collaboration)
- Flexible Vacation
- Learning and Development
- 100% Remote
- Diversity and Equality
CartKit believes good work deserves to be rewarded and doesn't use remote work as an excuse to pay less.
Apply for this position