Technical Writer with AWS Cloud experience
nClouds is a certified, award-winning provider of AWS and DevOps consulting and implementation services. - AWS Premier Consulting Partner. - We are an integrated team of skilled engineers, architects, developers, project managers, and sales & marketing professionals who are passionate about software excellence, innovation, and client success. We work with organizations of all sizes, in all industries, including some of the coolest startups and growth companies in Silicon Valley.
Technical Writer, you will be designing, developing, curating, and analyzing the technical content that our clients depend on for the digital self-service of our products. We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will expand a summary or a short note into full fledged documentation by doing necessary research or collating content, including work collaboratively with developers, product managers, Marketing, Sales team and usability experts to make our products easier to use
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- You should have experience in writing technical documentation for projects on AWS Cloud
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Good understanding with cloud and concepts around it
Please apply only if you have relevant experience.
We require a Technical Writer for working remotely and who can work in PST (US Pacific Time Zone).
Apply for this position