Tech Savvy Operations Lead
Thanks for your interest! Advisorist.com is a fast-growing, award-winning e-learning company that’s been featured in NASDAQ, CNN and Forbes on a mission to change the world with our innovative approach to learning in the financial industry.
To help us reach the summit, we’re in immediate need of an operations lead that’s got tech chops and highly tuned organizational skills.
You’re the first point of contact and you’ll be responsible for making sure no one on the team has operational roadblocks. Think of yourself as the ‘wears all hats’ operational glue.
Fast paced, organized environment, run entirely virtually
A typical day may look like…
Client Support 🏆
- Support Tickets
- Phone calls – incoming and SMS about 1 or 2 a day. Relay to the right team member or resolve.
- Patience with people and slower learners a must, as well as be able to work with people who are direct in their communication (we work in a financial world so people want things quickly)
- Ensuring CRM Data (Active Campaign) is kept in order, data is clean and profiles make sense
- Merge profiles and keeping client records clean and updated
Supporting team members 😃😀
- You will have two Virtual Assistants reporting to you that you can use to delegate SOPd projects/tasks to.
Sales Rep support 🙌
- Responding to client inquiries via email and phone
- You’ll be slacked or called for help from sales if they need help with new contracts and reports.
- Make new options in ThriveCart
- Members area support for clients to get access
- Knowing the courses/ offers we have in place and being the resource
- Updating their Acuity Scheduling Calendar for availability or tech issues
Product Support 💪
- Loading of videos and resources into our e-Learning platform (LearnDash)
- Ensuring all videos/resources are working
- Monitoring client feedback on e-learning products and ensuring an optimal client experience
- Maintaining and adding new products to our order forms, ensuring correct tagging is in place
- Managing our Media mogul program ^will be trained
- Creating Surveys and applications using Typeform and Google Forms
- Speaking to people with q’s from webinar – issue related to classes
- Anything with client relations that is not handled by Tier 1 + Tier 2
- Managing Tier 3 support
- Join the sales team meetings every morning and hear about product sales, opportunities, prepare reports for performance.
- Throughout the day you may be meeting with team members to ensure projects are on track.
- Video meetings are daily here so you must be able to work in a distraction free environment and focus when in zoom meetings
- Scheduling meetings with/for CEO and other team leaders and partners (Acuity, communication, etc)
- When in meetings you’ll be taking notes and creating project plans from them. It will be your role to make those projects run on time and get completed on deadline.
- In addition you will work with the CEO to help manage calendar, emails, scheduling meetings.
Community management 🤗
- Moderating community Facebook groups
- Moderating webinars and video meetings
Operational Efficiencies ⏩
- Handling and creating operational documents, SOPs, billing reports
- You’ll enjoy lots of freedom to bring your own processes and install them for greater efficiency. We are humble and willing to learn other ideas that make things better and will expect you to bring the same if we share a method we know is proven to work.
- Run Billing reports
- Run Affiliate reports
- Run Commission reports
- Run JV Partner reports
- Run Business P&L
- Following up with failed payments
- Handling chargeback responses in ways that either reverse or win them
- Working with Bookkeeper for questions re: sales/transactions as liaison
- Taking Payments over the phone during the day when clients are available
- Have personally developed process for collections
General Reporting 📈
- Analytics reports for ad performance
- Website traffic reports
- Sales Reporting
- Creating business reports based on our sales out of Thrive Cart, etc.
Daily hustle 👍
- On your own time you’ll be checking in on the progress of tasks delegated to others, and ensure they have no roadblocks.
- You’ll report to the CEO and run reports for marketing analytics, operations.
Full Time commitment ⌚
This is a 30-40hr a week full time gig with operations from 8am – 5pm EST. We are expecting you to come to the table with systems and processes that can cut that down if you’re as good as we need you to be 😉
You must be available via slack for quick (10 to 30 mins) one-off tasks after work hours and weekends if something breaks, or sales needs something to close a sale.
- Higher level tech skills
- Loading wordpress pages/editing
- Facebook groups
- LearnDash or similar e-learning platform (LMS)
- All G-Suite
- Gmail *Two to three different emails with delegate access
- Google Docs/Google Sheets/Google Slides
- Google Phone
- Acuity – Scheduling
- CRM Management (ActiveCampaign *will be trained)
- Task Management (ClickUp *will be trained)
- Bombbomb Messaging
- StreamYard – Live Production Streaming Platform
- Launch Podcasts/YouTube Content
- YouTube Channel
- Zoom Webinars
- ThriveCart/ Stripe – used for payment processing
- ClickFunnels – editing and using templates
Top 3 Core competencies:
Attention to detail
Highly organized personality
Looking forward to meeting you!
Apply for this position