Help us build and improve our Toggl Track app for iOS, iPadOS, watchOS and macOS. The salary for this position is €50,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will be part of a 5 people team dedicated to build the apps for Apple devices. Our code has been built from scratch in the last year, we just released the iOS app and we are starting work on our macOS app. We do 100% Swift with some small doses of SwiftUI.
All Apple platforms share the same code base with specific modules just for the UI. Our architecture is based on a single state design and we use RxSwift as a reactive framework. Everyone in the team can work on any of the applications, even though we tend to specialize.
You are passionate about Swift, know the language inside out. You enjoy building apps for Apple devices. You are not scared of technical challenges. You are independent enough to work on a remote setup. And last but not least you are a very good communicator.
If all that fits, you'll be a great match!
Apply for this position
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work