Strategic Account Executive
InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
As we embark on our mission to transform work through the power of collaboration in Freehand, our addressable market has expanded to every knowledge worker within an organization. We're looking for a Strategic Account Executive to capitalize on our growing global footprint as we accelerate rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
About the Team:
As a Strategic Account Executive on this journey, you will further partner with our incredible customers to help identify areas of growth and expansion, as well as hunt to find and acquire new strategic level customers across all verticals.
What you’ll do:
- Be a visible presence for InVision, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, and networking events.
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting needs across multiple functions and business lines
- Partner with Renewal Managers, Marketing, Solutions Consulting, and Customer Success to nurture and expand relationships with existing customers
- Manage and execute a full sales cycle in a consultative manner
- Meet or exceed defined sales quota with uncapped earning potential through strong hunting and strategic account planning
- People Development – Contribute to the growth, development, and positive experience of the sales team
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years or more of sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical preferred
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- High intellect, passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- A work ethic that is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others and drive positive impact across the business
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this position