InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
Our team is in search of a Staff Accountant to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a diverse team with a mix of industry, operational, and Big Four experience. Our team is made of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. We partner with leaders across the business to build scalable solutions that support the growth of the organization, while ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all financial results.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Reconcile accounts and participate in the month-end close for various general ledger accounts and entities
- Assist with accounts payable requisition posting and invoice application
- Contribute to process improvement projects, including technology implementations and policy creation
- Assist with audit preparation, including reconciliations and creating supporting schedules
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in Accounting
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred
- Experience with Coupa preferred
- Familiarity with NetSuite general ledger preferred
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on being detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be action oriented, yet also able to work well within a team.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities.
- Positive attitude, along with integrity and trustworthiness in your work.
- Position requires frequent communication with various management levels across many disciplines, countries and cultures.
- Operating experience in a high-growth Saas business preferred.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this position