Aha! is a different kind of high-growth SaaS company. We are the world's #1 roadmap software and help people achieve their best. Over 5,000 enterprises and 500,000 product, innovation, and engineering leaders trust our software to build lovable products and be happy doing it. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, producing high-quality content across the buyer journey.
We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
We enjoy: We like what we do and want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The content group within the broader marketing team is responsible for developing content that powers the growth of our company. We own a broad range of content — blog posts, educational guides, web content, newsletters, social media, and other customer communications. We are deadline-driven and intensely committed to our editorial voice and style.
We care deeply about understanding our customers and market. We aim to deliver content that is both relevant and refreshing. We embrace direct feedback and revision cycles — all in service to getting the content right. Our work is challenging and meaningful — we are always becoming better marketers and writers.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least seven years of experience writing about business, software development, innovation, and/or leadership topics. You are a quick learner who loves to tackle big ideas and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
You are a talented storyteller with a drive to improve. You are resilient, nimble, and always willing to help others improve their content as well. You know that being an exceptional writer demands domain expertise as well as critical thinking skills. And you are interested in communicating how sophisticated product development tools can help organizations be more strategic and productive.
Your work at Aha!
- We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing long-form content based on audience interests, marketing priorities, and our product roadmap
- Learning and contributing to the Aha! content style guide and editorial calendar
- Peer editing and reviewing content from other writers and the broader team
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product
- Managing or supporting initiatives that contribute to marketing and company goals
- If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
Apply for this position
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement