Special Projects Associate
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Special Projects Associate.
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone that is always crafting a vision for new ideas within an organization and is passionate about taking charge in executing them. If you are an energetic self-starter that has successfully helped manage the development and rollout of strategic internal projects in the tech space, we want to hear from you!
An outside-the-box thinker, passionate about measuring outcomes, and doing things quickly. You are comfortable presenting ideas to a team and putting a strategic plan of action into place to bring them to life. You are analytically minded, can creatively communicate and are comfortable with fast moving daily work streams while staying hyper organized.
You will be working with our Executive Leadership and internal teams to assist in brainstorming, researching, and implementing both short term and long term strategic special projects that are the cornerstone of organizational success. You will work cross functionally to identify resources, key players, business objectives and timelines for these projects and assist in their rollout and process improvement.
Apply for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree, concentration in Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 3 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast growing organization, experience in the tech space preferred
- Track record of success in designing and implementing strategic internal initiatives within a large organization
- You are able to describe a project that you have had ownership of from inception to completion that you feel very proud of
- Confidence in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data and formatting it to present in various mediums
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and organization skills
- Collaborative attitude and comfortable iterating on ideas within a team setting
- Located within the United States or Canada, ability to work EST hours
- Working times will vary to coordinate with a busy Executive’s working hours