As part of Toggl Track's Backend team, you will be leading the architectural design of Backend services and creating an architectural vision and leadership within Backend and other technical teams. The starting salary for this position is €70,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect that has a deep understanding of backend web technologies. Someone that could help in projects from closing the deal to implementation. Also to improve and rewrite some legacy systems.
We need someone to make architectural decisions and will work with the team to ensure consistency across projects and other teams -- meaning coding standards, patterns, lint, testing among others.
Toggl Track is growing as a company and as a product and this position is an opportunity to lead and make an impact with your team as you contribute to our success.
You have a strong engineering background as well a technical leadership experience. The successful candidate will be able to provide solutions to the organisation and work together with stakeholders to provide expert advice and guidance. You are passionate about technology and want to lead Backend to deliver high-quality outputs and contributing to high performance across the team.
You must have the ability to present technical solutions to non-technical audiences in an effective manner and have experience in a variety of requirement-gathering techniques, excellent business process and architectural modelling skills.
You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, always want to learn new skills, and take ownership of your work. The technologies your team will be working with are:
- Go, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud, and a sprinkle of Ruby
Experience with these technologies, as well as architecting solutions in a product-led SaaS company can be a big plus.
If the above describes you, you might just be the perfect fit for us!
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
Apply for this position
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work