Senior Treasury Analyst - EMEA
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Treasury Analyst, joining our Treasury team.
At Remote, the Treasury team has a large impact across the company, and you have an opportunity to help build Remote’s global treasury infrastructure to promote efficiency and scale. You will be asked to develop and implement innovative solutions for our growing organization. A successful candidate will have the ability to balance competing priorities, an attention to detail, and a growth mindset. Knowledge of Treasury systems, process flows, and control structure are critical skill sets to transform the treasury roadmap into reality.
Because this role will be heavily involved in key initiatives such as in-house banking, intercompany payment netting and global cash visibility; influence and change management will play an important part in this journey. Communication and collaboration are essential because our team regularly interfaces with cross functional business partners to execute on both the day-to-day activities and the long-term projects, all while being 100% remote!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a quickly developing team and make an immediate impact to the business.
- 3+ years of Treasury experience
- Knowledge and experience with liquidity/cash management, financial planning and analysis, foreign exchange, debt and equity capital markets
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength of yours
- Ability to work under pressure, often in a deadline driven environment and ability to perform several tasks concurrently
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills and superior attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communicator with a desire and ability to build relationships
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national preferred
- Project management experience is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English and Spanish with Portuguese a plus
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Assist with development, maintenance, and documentation of financial processes required as Remote continues to scale rapidly and internationally
- Assist with the global bank account openings, services maintenance, and related documentations (including KYC requirements) and compliance filings. Take an active role with our banking partners to ensure projects are on track with internal goals
- Perform daily corporate treasury operations and manage the local and international banking operations to ensure liquidity requirements are met
- Maintain consolidated global cash flow forecast and entity level cash forecasting. Create, maintain and publish global daily cash reports for our executive team
- Partner with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute capitalizations, intercompany loans, intercompany settlements, and other Treasury operations projects
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Senior Treasury Manager; Cash Management
- Team: Treasury
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with Treasury Director
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below.
Apply for this position