Senior Product Manager - Growth (f/m/d) - Berlin/Remote
Hi there!! We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, who will help us identify and champion growth-related projects. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 40,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your Team and Role
The Senior Growth Product Manager will be part of the Product team and report to the Head of Product. Growth is a key part of our strategy as we enter the next phase of our company. In this role, you will identify and champion growth-related projects, covering everything from onboarding, conversion, to retention and expansion. You will work with a newly formed team of engineers & designers to implement the improvements you identify.
What you will be working on
- Guide the product philosophy, vision, and roadmap for features and tools that drive massive impact and growth.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, Developer Relations team, Sales team and other stakeholders, to identify significant product growth opportunities.
- Leverage user insights, analytics, market research and experimentation to inform product growth decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to help identify the right persona and lifecycle segmentation needed to activate users into the right behaviours.
- Work with your team on the implementation and delivery of relevant product improvements, carefully monitoring if they move the needle on the key growth metrics.
- Communicate progress and key updates with other teams and stakeholders on a regular basis.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Product Manager, preferably in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- 2+ years of experience driving product growth and growth best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a growing and changing organisation, excited about finding solutions to complex problems, and then executing on them.
- Proven ability to analyse and synthesise data, and experience working with analytics tools.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers.
- Strong product sense and good understanding of your customers.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
Apply for this position
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Case study if applicable
- Team-fit conversation