Senior Manager of Customer Marketing
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to build and lead our customer marketing program. This role is an opportunity to be part of a truly amazing team filled with highly talented individuals who love working together. More than that, you will be part of an organization that is setting the pace for subscription commerce.
You will be responsible for defining and deploying a best-in-class customer marketing strategy that spans self-service, feature adoption, merchant growth, retention, and upsells. You will work closely with peers across marketing teams, customer success, partners, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Develop and implement strategies that demonstrably improve our self-service business through conversions to paying customers
- Work with product marketing to identify key product features that will drive positive revenue growth for our customers and deploy programs that drive measurable growth in customer adoption of these features
- Alongside peers from our Customer Success team, develop and measure strategies to ensure strong retention of customers
- Develop and execute programs that drive upsells within our existing customer base
- Work with product marketing to identify key features and develop programs that increase adoption and usage of these features
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS marketing capacity
- Experience building a results-oriented, customer marketing program
- Experience in marketing automation, campaign management, product and/or content marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with executives, developers, sales representatives, etc.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced remote environment
- Bachelor's degree desired
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position