Senior Financial Analyst, Sales
You will serve as a business and strategic partner to the Sales teams to ensure the financial, strategic, and operational objectives for the business are met. The ideal person will lead the commissions planning, calculations, and payments processes, as well as develop and manage sales finance metric reporting. This person will provide assistance in pricing decision support for the Sales organization and will be responsible for creating productivity analyses focused around the sales teams to provide input on future iterations of the sales incentive plans.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Manage all aspects of Sales Finance; developing partnerships that facilitate early discovery of issues and quick resolution, and providing feedback and support across the organization.
- Own the full commission calculation and data review process. Strategically approach incentive compensation to offer suggestions on future iterations to the sales plans based on new data analyzed as the business scales and goals change.
- Analyze current Incentive Compensation Structure, build productivity analysis by Sales HC, and forecast the “Cost of Sale” to plan commission budget and accruals for accounting.
- Maintain alignment between Finance and Sales to support business needs; support ad hoc requests, as needed.
- Identify, implement, and manage a sales compensation tool as well as support sales operations in the integration of Salesforce.
- Update and actualize the Sales Finance models as necessary and provide variance explanations on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Facilitate continuous improvement of sales and GTM methodology and process.
- Create and manage sales finance metrics and materials for internal and board use.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of Finance experience, specifically in regards to Sales or GTM Finance
- Private company accounting knowledge required; public company accounting knowledge a plus
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Experience building various sales models focused around productivity and profitability
- Exposure to bottoms-up forecasting process
- Exposure to current eCommerce payment methods, including Shopify and BigCommerce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to interact effectively with various levels of staff and management
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Effective in a dynamic environment, adapting to and managing change in a positive and proactive manner
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position