TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
We know sales tax isn't fun for anyone, so we're determined to ease the burden with an exceptional customer experience. To achieve this, we provide the same incredible quality of life for our team members as we do for our customers by creating a professional, unique, award-winning place to work. We have many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and everything we do is guided by our core values:
- We know that we're better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We’re fast-growing, fully-distributed, talented, and driven. We live all across the US, working from our homes, local libraries, co-working spaces, airstreams - pretty much anywhere we can and do accomplish great work
We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably, and we believe a diverse team can create better solutions for our customers.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are based in the US
- Value working remotely
- Excel at communication and collaboration
- Highly value working with people they like and respect
- Are open and accountable
- Are confident with their skills and who love being part of a team (we’re peers here, no egos please) but are also comfortable working asynchronously
- Want to make a positive impact at TaxJar and who aren’t afraid to fail
Our current team of 180+ people is growing quickly, and we have an immediate opening for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who will help us move the needle at TaxJar by ensuring all go-to-market workflows, particularly those related to our Partner team and PRM are fully documented, architected, coordinated and executed within our CRM.
As a Salesforce Administrator for TaxJar you will:
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and learn the dependencies on Salesforce that stem from managing a partner ecosystem
- Refine PRM-CRM design and processes to drive partner autonomy and increase partner productivity and sales
- Be the go-to person for Partner support - help users understand both the PRM and CRM platform, using tools efficiently, and conflict resolution
- Improving user experience through the creation and maintenance of reports, dashboard, fields, page layouts, lead routing, roles, profiles, etc.
- Follow and understand new Salesforce and Impartner product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Expand upon our Salesforce knowledge base with documentation of operating procedures, create and publish knowledge base articles
- Maintain and support additional Salesforce 3rd party tools and integrations
- Ability to create and improve upon business processes and automation (process builder and flows) and make recommendations to support scaling
- Work with users and internal teams to develop requirements and build implementation plans for new features and enhancements
- Conducting post-implementation reviews of build/installed applications to ensure effectiveness
- Communicate effectively and clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- 2-5 years as a Salesforce Administrator in a dynamic, high-growth company
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation
- Company holidays, plus mandatory Birthday holiday
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all employees
- 4 hours volunteer time per month
- Biannual all-company in person summits (paid for by us, of course!)
- $1,000 annual Professional development credit
- $250 Home office stipend
- 401k Plan
- Equity in a profitable company
- Monthly perks reimbursement ($100 a month to appreciate your teammates, Netflix, Amazon Prime, gym membership, home internet etc.)
Once you apply, we highly encourage you to check your spam and promotion folders for application updates. Please visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our amazing benefits for full-time employees, and to learn more about our values and how we work. You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Know someone who would be a great candidate for this opportunity? If you send us a referral, we'll pay you $1,000 if we hire them! To refer someone, please email their full name to firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Candidate Referral - [Job Title]” to the subject line once the individual has applied for a role.
Apply for this position