Recruitment Operations Manager (EMEA)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to our Recruitment Lead, we're looking for somebody at a senior level who is passionate about optimising Talent Acquisition operations, to help us continue to build a first-class hiring culture. You'll use data and analytics to develop the processes and tooling that allow our Talent Acquisition team to hire at the quality, and rate, that this high-growth tech company requires.
You'll communicate recruitment information across our hiring teams and throughout Hotjar, and ensure that every candidate who comes through our pipelines has the high-quality experience we work towards achieving.
- Build a framework for capturing and reporting on hiring metrics
- Develop processes around quality assurance in our hiring processes
- Take ownership of recruitment-related tools, including the process for choosing new tools, and best utilising the tools we have
- Continuously improve upon our recruitment pipelines, with automations, incremental tweaks, and developing entirely new processes where needed
- Ensure data collection follows all Diversity, Equity & Inclusion practices, and that we use data to remain objective and unbiased throughout all hiring
- Experience working in an in-house talent acquisition function. This may have been as a full-cycle Recruiter, or a Recruitment / TA Operations Analyst or Manager.
- Experienced in understanding recruitment data and applying insights to building talent acquisition processes
- Technical knowledge of tools such as ATSs (we use Recruitee currently), reporting tooling (eg. Tableau) and workflow automations (eg, Zapier)
- A genuine passion for candidate experience, and for using data to create this through optimised processes
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
The compensation range for this role is €65,000 to €90,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
We also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar is an equal opportunity workplace, passionate about creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive team, and a safe working environment. We are allies to those underrepresented, and we believe the only path to a diverse set of perspectives is an environment that thrives on diversity – our team embodies this daily, and we're hopeful our candidates will bring even more unique and powerful perspectives.
Apply for this position