Product Marketing Specialist
Aha! is a different kind of high-growth SaaS company. We are the world's #1 roadmap software and help people achieve their best. Over 5,000 enterprises and 500,000 product, innovation, and engineering leaders trust our software to build lovable products and be happy doing it. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
The product marketing group within the broader marketing team is responsible for messaging the unique value of our products and services. We own a broad range of programs — from managing weekly go-to-market launches to producing live product trainings and tools for concierge support. We deliver high-quality content, such as educational guides to support our target use cases and best practice articles to help our customers get the most value out of our software.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least two years of experience in product marketing at a SaaS company. And you are passionate about how sophisticated product development tools can help organizations work in a more productive way. You thrive on being a market, customer, and product expert — so you can communicate the value of your company's offerings with confidence.
You like to work in a fast-paced environment, where launches happen often — not once or twice a year. And you thrive on collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to achieve excellent results. You love honing in on the details and producing exceptional work for effectively marketing products and services.
Your work at Aha!
- We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting weekly go-to-market launches, delivering high-quality messaging and screenshots that communicate the value of new or enhanced functionality.
- Producing excellent content for customers — such as guides, quick tips videos, video scripts, concierge tools, and knowledge base articles.
- Assisting with strategic initiatives and programs to drive new customer adoption and help existing customers get more value out of our software.
- Supporting the ongoing growth of new products and services.
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product.
- If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
Apply for this position
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement