We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing Product team. As a Product Designer at Recharge, you’ll craft clean, user-friendly experiences and design world class features for our merchants and their customers.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Improve the merchant experience with beautiful and functional designs for new features, existing feature improvements, and more; you’ll own projects from start to finish, while balancing user needs with business needs.
- Collaborate with a variety of disciplines. You’ll work hand-in-hand with engineers, product managers, front-end developers, and the creative team to execute your designs.
- Work within established components and brand standards while always thinking about and demonstrating how we can elevate our brand and product.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of product design experience in fast paced technology focused companies
- Bias towards shipping quickly and constantly delivering value to merchants, end customers, and internal admins
- Ability to break an experience into deliverable milestones without sacrificing user experience and quality
- Proficiency with current industry design tools (Figma)
- A thorough understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including research, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity mockups
- Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, front-end developers, and other stakeholders
- A portfolio of recent work highlighting the user experience process
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly written
- Ability to work remote-first in a high growth company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position