Product Designer (m/f/d)
What’s your job?
As a Product Designer, you’ll be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team, consisting of product managers, designers, testers and developers. You’ll work on the platform that is literally revolutionizing how our customers perform their daily work.
We promote simplicity and ease-of-use in an environment where intuitively designed software is hard to find. We remove the monotone and boring work from people’s lives and enable them to automate their knowledge and decision-making process. Our product is used by the world’s largest companies and institutions, and we are just getting started.
You will play a fundamental role in converting complex into simple, and turning what used to be intimidating into something easy to grasp. Come join the team!
👉 You love deep conceptual challenges
By this, we don’t mean challenges like “where to put a CTA”, we mean much more. We regularly deal with mind-boggling stuff that requires an exceptional level of problem-solving.
👉 You design based on research
You should have experience when it comes to qualitative and quantitative research methods to discover the real customer needs.
👉 You have real experience with code
You understand how software gets built, because you’ve done it. You understand how IDEs, source control and continuous integration all contribute to making good products. Perhaps you have even been curious about how different programming languages get the same thing done.
Still reading? You are already stealing our hearts!
👉 Additionally you have…
- A good sense of UX along with tried methods and techniques
- Proficiency in UI design for web applications
- The ability to synthesize unstructured impressions into insights
- The ability to handle a large volume of customer and stakeholder input
- Experience collaborating closely with multiple disciplines, including product and engineering
- Experience in working with an evolved design system
👎 This job is not for you if…
- You reside outside of CET +/- 4h time zones
- You will become part of a diverse and caring community
- You will work with colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- You will support customers who love our product and often express their praise
- We will support you in becoming the best version of yourself – by providing challenging work, colleagues who you can learn from as well as a personal conference & training budget
- You will get to work and make an impact on our main product and its core functionality
- Your work will be shipped – very often
Being a distributed team, you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
👩🏻💻 Flexible working hours
We know life comes with responsibilities and the occasional, unexpected occurrences, and encourage everyone at BRYTER to spend time on the people and things they care about. That’s why working hours at BRYTER are usually as flexible as you need them to be.
💪🏽 Professional and Personal Growth
We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
How to apply?
Start a conversation by reaching out to us. Just say hi, and tell us why you’re interested in working with us. Please include your portfolio material and CV.
Apply for this position