People Operations Coordinator (EMEA)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the People Operations Manager, we're looking for an enthusiastic and organized person to join our growing People team. Working with the wider operations department, you will coordinate administrative processes that enable our team to focus on creating value through the work they do. We want our team to be wowed at each touchpoint, and the Hotjar values should be evident in all your interactions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a People Operations team within an already successful and proven start-up as it continues to grow and evolve. Our team will need to professionalize quickly over the coming 18 months to support the organization as it scales.
- Support the team with correct and timely communication, systems management, and documentation. You'll be responsible for tasks across contracting, onboarding, probation, job changes, life events, and offboarding.
- Understand the need for quality people data, you will work to ensure this data and our records are correct, compliant, and complete.
- Respond to incoming queries from team members, escalating to the relevant members of the leadership team where needed.
- Participate in projects to iterate on, or introduce new, people processes.
- Always strive to create a wonderful experience for our team members.
- Experience in a People Operations role; with demonstrated experience collaborating across functions.
- Experience working in tech companies, start-ups, or scale-ups, and a preference for an environment sharing similar core values
- Able to create a wonderful customer experience
- Experience of working in People Operations or HR in one or more of the following countries: Spain, Malta, Germany, Portugal, or The Netherlands.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar's company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is €35,000 to €75,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better
Apply for this position