Marketing Campaign Manager
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
Our core values:
- We know that we're better together
- We are always learning and growing
- We shape our own destiny
- We build relationships that matter
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, energetic, organized, and analytical Marketing Campaign Manager with a can-do approach to manage integrated campaigns that meet our company targets.
You should have a strong background in go-to-market planning, the ability to work across teams, and knowledge of what drives demand in a B2B SaaS business. You are a diligent collaborator and clear communicator who is passionate about bringing campaigns to life. You’ll be responsible for managing campaign execution, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities for performance improvement.
The ideal candidate for this role will be resourceful, have excellent communication & project management skills, and be very organized & timeline driven. You will be able to roll up your sleeves, try new things, and work closely with product marketing, design, digital marketing, content, and other cross-functional teams to drive exceptional campaign execution.
You will live and breathe campaign effectiveness - ensuring that we optimize the tactics and channels that build awareness and drive our pipeline.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager at TaxJar you will:
- Manage the go-to-market campaign launch process to ensure the required information and assets are developed in order to activate marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Help the marketing team scale by managing and accelerating the delivery of integrated campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and pipeline growth.
- Act as advisor to the rest of the marketing team for all campaigns, and inform the strategy to maximize results.
- Bring expertise in project management, problem solving and facilitation skills to keep team and stakeholders aligned on priorities and tracking through all phases of project delivery
- Drive complex, integrated marketing projects across content, creative, data, partnerships, operations and sales. You will have a deep understanding of each of these departments, the stakeholders, and the requirements in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure relevant marketing executions are properly set up in our systems for tracking and reporting. Be able to set up, optimize, troubleshoot, and implement tagging on campaigns and monitor effectiveness.
- Communicate across teams through the creation of reports or dashboards the status of campaigns - including key metrics, screenshots, etc. Collaborate with marketing insights, data and sales op leads to generate these reports and track results of all active campaigns.
- Develop annual and quarterly campaign plans, inclusive of budget requests and baseline metrics.
- Strong marketing experience creating campaign plans and executing across channels like paid media, email, webinars, content syndication, and virtual events, etc.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of complex integrated campaigns, including managing alignment with stakeholders
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and communicate project timelines, goals, and results to stakeholders at all levels
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills: Enthusiasm for data-driven decisions and analysis, to deliver in a high-growth environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied campaigns/tasks in a timely manner
- Knowledge of key martech tools preferred: Marketo, Google Analytics, Heap, Wrike
- Strong skills in prioritization based on company values, strategic partnerships and revenue-generating initiatives
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, proactive, and a team player
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, Zoom, email, etc)
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years in a Campaign Management role, ideally with a B2B SaaS company.
- Please note that we are not able to sponsor any type of international visa at this time.
Want to know more about our team and culture?
TaxJar is a human-first company.
People are accepted and free to be who they are.
We embrace that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential sources of creativity and innovation that bring a richness of thinking and experience to the work that is celebrated at TaxJar. Simply put, we care. We will always put people - our team and our customers - first, by supporting our people to do their best work building products our customers love.
Our formula is simple. We believe we have an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. This means we empower our team to do the right thing for each other and for our customers, and we do the right thing, even when it's harder. We’ve built a team based on trust, that endeavors to maximize our team members’ individual talents so our workplace creates a sense of meaning and belonging for everyone.
Read our 2020 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company retreats (virtual for now, and fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
Once you apply, we highly encourage you to check your spam and promotion folders for application updates. Please visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our amazing benefits for full-time employees, and to learn more about our values and how we work. You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Know someone who would be a great candidate for this opportunity? If you send us a referral, we'll pay you $1,000 if we hire them! To refer someone, please email their full name to firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Candidate Referral - [Job Title]” to the subject line once the individual has applied for a role.
Apply for this position