Manager, Accounts Payable
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to lead a full-cycle AP team. The right person will have knowledge of both US and international AP workflows, team building and mentoring, international vendor payments and cash cycle management, and working with and understanding both Accounting and Finance interactions within AP are all key components of success in this role. The role also includes responsibility for travel and expense policy, and travel platform management.
What you’ll do
- Manage the entire AP cycle by being the departmental leader for Recharge’s Accounts Payable process, ensuring invoices and payments are processed accurately and on-time
- Administer and execute critical processes with a focus on internal control and audit adherence
- Provide recommendations and process enhancements that deliver better process outputs and streamlined operations, as well as improving free cash flow and other financial metrics
- Ensure Recharge’s AP processes comply with statutory requirements, company policies, processes, procedures, internal controls, and Finance objectives
- Participate in Accounting month-end close procedures
- Lead the team in providing excellent customer service to both external suppliers and internal business partners
- Manage the team to their goals, metrics, SLAs, and other key indicators
What you’ll bring
- 9+ years of progressive accounts payable and procurement experience in a high growth environment
- 2+ years of supervisory experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Thorough understanding of Procure to Pay operational concepts in a global environment
- Experience with Procure to Pay software implementation and ERP enhancements
- Possess excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and prioritization skills
- Experience designing and implementing new policies and procedures with proven ability to drive process and system improvements in a global environment
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position