Lead Product Manager (B2B/SaaS)
Quartzy is seeking a Lead Product Manager to join us in our next phase of growth. In this role, you will be responsible for exploring new business opportunities, writing specs, coordinating with relevant stake holders, to owning big and small launches. You’ll be a central part of the company, working cross-functionally and with leadership. With a product that intersects between the SaaS and e-commerce space, it’s an exciting opportunity to to build something that will have a true impact on scientific research.
We’ve recently shifted to a distributed work model so this role is remote (US-based).
You are a forward thinker who constantly thinks how to apply new technology to solve customers' problems. You have a collaborative mindset that helps align everyone together around central ideas. You ceaselessly endeavor to understand the root problems customers face before entertaining solutions. You understand business objectives and work to balance speed and quality in product development. Most of all, you are a builder and a problem solver at heart, and you seek to develop thoughtful solutions that will delight our customers.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customers range from wine makers to top medical schools to cancer therapeutics companies, and we are humbled every day to be serving them.
What You'll Do
- Take a major role in defining product vision, strategy, and objectives
- Build a deep understanding of the challenges our customers face by conducting interviews and observing their behaviors
- Uncover new business opportunities for us that solve true customer pain points
- Use quantitative and qualitative research and analyses to inform product strategy, define success metrics and monitor progress.
- Develop products and features from the ideation stage through delivery and iteration
- Collaborate at all levels of the release process: Business Strategy, Design, Engineering, QA, Customer Success, and Marketing
- Work directly with executive leadership to build an innovative product strategy and roadmap
- Enable high-quality, timely execution of product launches with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of products released by tracking usage analytics and impact of launches
What We're Looking For
- Bachelors degree or higher, MBA preferred
- 5+ years discovering, building and shipping innovative B2B/SaaS products
- Can independently create business cases for high impact products
- Experience ruthlessly prioritizing - saying no to the development of products that won't have a material impact and doing it in a way that your team understands the rationale and the trade-offs being made.
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset. You are comfortable diving into complex data sets to derive valuable business insights
- “Roll up your sleeve” mentality - you are not afraid to get into the weeds
What We Offer
- Great Insurance! We cover 100% of employee benefits cost and 50% of partner/family
- Great Culture! Activity Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays, weekly happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team! Completely remote team, so there’s plenty of flexibility where you live
- Transparency! Weekly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and access to co-founders
- Time Off! Flex PTO policy to take time off when you need time off
- Great Gear! Get the tools you need for success and enjoy free Spotify
Want to learn more? Take a look at what people are saying about us on Glassdoor!
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply for this position