Inside Sales Representative and Enterprise Account Manager
Our SaaS company is looking to expand our all-remote (work from home) inside sales team for our cloud storage, sync, and automation service, Files.com.
Files.com caters to a variety of small, medium, and enterprise businesses by providing compatibility with new and legacy automated systems without sacrificing a modern user experience.
You will be selling per-user packages with an ACV (annual contract value) of $300-30k+. Our marketing team invests heavily in paid online advertising and lead generation from events to deliver you a steady stream of highly qualified leads who already want the service we offer.
You will also be selling to channel partners, letting you create ongoing commissions based on the growth of your territory.
Files.com is easily demonstrated visually via screen sharing, offers a ton of value at its price point, and has 3 separate plan offerings to increase your commissions via upsells.
Additionally, you will also take on an Account Manager role for some of our existing customers, and have the opportunity to earn commissions from upselling existing customers.
If so, we’d like you to learn about Files.com!
For our Inside Sales Executives and Account Managers, we look for the following:
Apply for this position
- Have at least 5 years of directly applicable experience.
- History of selling software, cloud, or other telecommunications services to businesses.
- Experience giving one-on-one sales presentations via remote video/screen sharing.
- Able to participate in trade shows and in-person selling opportunities.
- Knowing the line between healthy follow-up and being overly obnoxious, and then walking that line with every lead.
- Professional phone demeanor and ability to communicate effectively via the phone.
- Perfect grammar, professional tone, and friendly conversation flow via email and live chat.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of hosting and cloud storage.
- Interest in taking on additional roles within the Company and a commitment to growing your capabilities.
- Engineering and coding experience is a major plus because some prospects are developers or IT people themselves.