Growth Marketing Manager
Being a Growth Marketing Manager with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
You will be responsible for driving marketing’s impact on sales pipeline through the coordination and execution of growth marketing and digital campaigns. Working closely with both the marketing and sales teams, you will analyze and communicate on the success of the entire buyer journey, collaborating with both with each to design, execute and report on engagement leading to accelerated growth within the North American sales region.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to design regional account plans
- Plan and execute growth campaigns that lead to increased pipeline through both volume and conversion optimization
- Analyze existing CRM/Marketing automation and product data providing insights within your market that lead to new experiments
- Report on campaign learnings to ensure accountability and drive optimization
- Bring a constant flow of new and creative campaign ideas to help BRYTER standout in the market and engage with new audiences
- Act as a liaison between the sales and marketing organizations to ensure alignment
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience with enterprise Saas offerings
- Experience working with Enterprise sales organizations
- Proven track record of creating marketing campaigns which successfully impact the sales funnel
- Must be data-driven with experience reporting and optimizing campaigns
What we offer:
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
Please attach your CV, a short cover letter, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We are excited to meet you!
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.
Apply for this position