Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (EMEA)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, we’re looking for a Finance Business Partner to provide support to the finance team and departmental heads in forecasting, analysis, and evaluation of business opportunities.
This is a new role driven by the growth of the business and is not yet fully defined, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the Director of Finance and other key stakeholders to determine the scope and full responsibilities of the role.
Following our recent announcement that Hotjar is joining forces with Contentsquare, you will also be responsible for working with the wider Contentsquare team to ensure that Hotjar’s FP&A processes and deliverables are aligned with those of the new larger group.
- Lead the annual forecast/budget process and providing support to the heads of department in the process
- Develop and then lead an in-year or rolling re-forecasting process
- Report against the budgets and forecasts providing genuine insight into the numbers
- Partnering with departmental heads and their teams to provide financial support to business decision making
- Recruit and lead additional FP&A team members to support the requirements of the growing Hotjar Finance team
- Liaison with the wider Contentsquare finance teams to ensure that timetables and processes are aligned with the group’s requirements.
- Experience in designing or running a budget/forecast process;
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or local equivalent)
- Able to explain the numbers to both finance and non-finance team members
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
The compensation range for this role is €75,000 to €100,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave, and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.
Apply for this position