Finance Coordinator (EMEA)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside another Finance Coordinator, we’re looking for a passionate individual to support Hotjar’s operational finance processes as we grow. You will be working in a growing team and be responsible for the processing and payment of vendor invoices, bank reconciliations, staff expenses, and much much more!
- Process and code Hotjar consultant and task invoices
- Set up and invite new team members onto the Spendesk platform
- Process and code 3rd party supplier invoices
- Ensure bank account reconciliations are kept up to date
- Provide support to the other team members to cover absence and work on other ad-hoc tasks
- Professional experience in an analyst, bookkeeping, or accountant role
- Must have a customer-focused attitude supporting both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience using a financial software package (e.g. Sage, Xero, Netsuite, etc.) and spreadsheets (e.g. Google Sheets or Excel)
- Attention to detail in detail in processing financial transactions
- Ability to plan for and meet both regular and ad-hoc deadlines
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €65,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better
Apply for this position