Enterprise Sales Director – Corporate, US
BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and New York. We are currently looking for an Enterprise Sales Director who is based in the US market.
Being an Enterprise Sales Director with us
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who thrives in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step and drive industry change with their talents.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a group of Enterprise Account Executives, selling BRYTER’s no-code platform as we rapidly scale our corporate clients in the US market. As a sales leader, you will manage and develop the sales team while participating in client meetings and actively driving results. You will work cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders to continually optimize our GTM approach.
You will coach and develop our sales talent which includes recruiting, hiring and training new members on our sales process. You will have sharp command on reporting sales activity and forecasts to senior management. This requires in-depth expertise and experience in selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on Corporate.
- Support and guide direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings.
- Provide executive sponsorship to clients, prospects and partners while collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure optimal GTM strategy.
- Development of sales team, including recruiting, hiring, training new reps and performance management.
- Accurate sales activity reporting and forecasting to senior management.
- Ability to convert activity and data into actionable insights allowing continual evolution of our strategy and programs.
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity and results with focus on driving improvements and growth.
- Passionate commitment to coaching and leadership with a high level of EQ; foster a team that “wants to follow you”.
- Data-driven approach to execute successful sales campaigns, ensure optimal conversion of demand generation activities and run efficient sales cycles.
- Capable of representing BRYTER and our brand at customer events, webinars and related forums.
Qualifications we would love to find
- 5+ years of successfully managing Account Executives towards exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets in the SaaS or PaaS enterprise software.
- Proven capability and experience in building and developing enterprise sales teams.
- Ability to create long-term plans and then execute rapid business growth.
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills in roles requiring complex sales cycles.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Energetic self-starter and highly driven individual who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Commitment to action and bias towards “problem-solving” as opposed to “problem-finding”.
- Your teams love working with and for you, they still consider you a mentor and respect your commitment to driving team results.
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in business or a related field.
- Travel will be required.
What we offer
- As an Enterprise Sales Director, you have the unique opportunity to be a key and strategic member of the team as we expand globally.
- As a remote-first, distributed team you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.
Apply for this position