Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA, Remote
InVision made its name helping design teams create the world’s best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we’re taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
InVision is a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA to capitalize on our growing global footprint.
About the Team:
Our Enterprise Accounts team aspire to create trusted partnerships that enable design-driven innovation across the world’s leading SMB companies. This team is focused on following and executing against a value driven sales process and pride themselves on delivering best in class customer experiences.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
What you'll bring:
- You have a high intellect and outstanding communication skills (you will need a quick mind to assess information and influence your culturally diverse set of customer buyers)
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy, commitment, and process, sharing openly and collaborating well with others
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others, and drive positive impact across the business
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this position