Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a people-first, detail-orientated Digital Project Manager to join our custom web development and conversion optimization team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various web development projects.
Important to Know:
- We custom design and develop our websites (rarely using pre-made themes).
- We primarily build eCommerce websites, though we occasionally build general marketing websites.
- We build on WordPress and Shopify. Occasionally custom PHP.
- Our projects are usually 100-300+ hours.
- We have a mix of waterfall and agile project management. Waterfall for standard website builds. Agile for ongoing development.
- We’re a small team (less than 10 team members). We produce remarkable results for our clients and value excellence.
For this position, we expect you to be very familiar with project management for custom website design & development. You will be the main point of contact for clients and internal team members for those projects you manage.
- Provide a remarkable client experience, advocating for their business success in their projects.
- Collaborate with internal remote team members, supporting them towards successful project outcomes.
Your mission: Ensure projects achieve their desired outcome on-time, on-budget, with a happy client and a quality product.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact for clients throughout the project.
- Analyze project requirements and prepare budgets and schedules.
- Develop detailed plans and monitoring progress as well as writing up status updates and reports.
- Lead regular client project meetings (usually weekly or semi-weekly for each client during the project)
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team as needed for when your projects cross over to marketing
Digital Project Manager Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager in web development
- Hands on experience with project management software, like Asana
- Strong familiarity with WordPress, WooCommerce and Shopify
- Understanding of UX, Information Architecture, and Conversion
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills, both with asynchronous documentation and synchronous meetings & chat.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
- Experience managing $25,000+ projects
Must be a resident of the USA and work on Eastern time.
eScale is a division of Success Agency that’s devoted exclusively to building and growing successful eCommerce stores.
Learn more at eScale.agency.
Apply for this position