We are a rapidly growing company supporting global clinical trials. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will provide support and solutions to a growing team spread around the globe. The IT Technical Support will be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and operation of all computers, SaaS systems, and user accounts. You will ensure that the company’s IT structure remains up-to-date, onboard and offboard employees and provide support to all employees as needed.
- Interesting work and many opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive salary, benefits, stock options, and other incentives
You are a seasoned writer who continually raises the bar on storytelling, and writing fresh copy that connects with our audiences. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with excellent writing experience for various media such as print, web, audio/video, and of course Social Media. Storytelling and adapting to different audiences is your second nature. You know how to navigate and work in a fast-paced environment that is going through hyper-growth.
- Write compelling original content for the brand and our services for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams and be able to interpret creative direction and adapt points into persuasive copy concepts.
- Follow through copy concepts all the way to completion/execution.
- Interview subject matter experts and research resources as needed to create clear and engaging messages.
- Build a deep understanding of our target audiences, including pharma and biotech executives, physicians, and patients, and use it to inform your content.
- Write engaging copy for digital and social media campaigns and websites with an understanding of SEO best practices.
- Support and mentor other writers on the team, making sure they have direction and everything that they need to complete their projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of B2B work
- Exceptional research and interviewing skills.
- Ability to quickly understand our industry and articulate the value we deliver.
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills.
- Strong organizational, team management, communications, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the clinical research field
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Location: Anywhere in the USA.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.
Apply for this position