Recharge is looking for a Compensation Manager to join our growing Total Rewards team. As our first compensation hire, you will work across business functions to lead and shape the future of our compensation strategy at Recharge. This role will play a critical part in our ability to attract and retain superb talent!
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Create a scalable strategy surrounding cash and equity to help us attract, reward and retain diverse/top talent
- Own the creation of leveling, career frameworks and compensation bands
- Benchmark against regional data to ensure our compensation is always competitive relative to the market
- Drive scalable systems and processes through compensation tools and software
- Analyze our pay processes and outputs to ensure equity and consistency across the company
- Handle one-off compensation issues as they arise
- Partner closely with recruiting organization to help Recharge hire in a competitive market for talent
- Bring thought leadership and governance in partnership with stakeholders across the organization
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- Ability to design compensation solutions at scale, with a focus on customer service
- Strong project management, analytical, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to perform under pressure
- Proven ability to execute on change management and enable managers
- Demonstrated experience in performing complex reporting and analysis
- Understands HR from a business perspective, can translate requirements and drive the solutions
- Advanced excel skills
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position