Community Program Manager
We are looking for a passionate Community Program Manager to lead and launch community programs and initiatives as part of our Product Marketing team. At Recharge, merchants are at the heart of our business, and we want to continue building programs and tools to help them succeed. You’ll be responsible for the execution and launch of our merchant community forum, creating engagement programs, and building relationships with merchants. You will work closely with peers across product marketing, customer success, product, and more!
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Own, evolve, and scale community programs and initiatives that align with the overall vision, from defining program KPIs, to interacting daily in the community and everything in between that drives meaningful and measurable value from (and for) the Community
- Develop new programs that motivate and encourage merchants to share their experiences, tips and tricks, and stories with others
- Manage the launch of our Merchant Community, from day-to-day project management to creating workflows and documentation on moderation, internal processes, and content
- Have a pulse on community sentiment and be able to organize feedback with a data-driven lens
- Work closely with product managers, marketing, customer success and other key stakeholders to ensure we are creating effective communication loops for prioritizing and addressing feedback
- Build trusted relationships with key members of our merchant community through daily interaction, AMAs, and events
- Launch ambassador programs with a requirement and rewards structure
- Define and own KPIs, while regularly reporting on progress and program efficacy and share key insights and learnings with stakeholders
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years experience in online community management or program management in a community or customer facing function
- Direct experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building online forums, launching partner programs, creating event series, etc.)
- Worked closely with product teams to develop process for understanding and addressing community feedback
- Found creative, compelling ways to link work done via customers or a community to the company’s bottom line and KPIs
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred, or equivalent experience
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position