Commercial Account Executive- Remote
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world’s best companies. We are a globally distributed, 100% remote organization. Our internal culture is made up of diverse, collaborative connections across more than 25 countries – forming a community where everyone belongs, thrives, and grows. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that’s just the A’s. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it’s about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision’s platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.
About the Team:
As we embark on our mission to transform work through the power of collaboration in Freehand, our addressable market has expanded to every knowledge worker within an organization. This presents our sales reps with a hugely exciting opportunity to transform their careers with larger deal sizes and more complex sales cycles within our SMB segment.
This group represents the future talent of our Enterprise Sales Group, and is an incredible opportunity for aspiring sales professionals to develop their professional selling capabilities including account management, new business and upselling. You’ll work alongside a talented group of peers, reporting to a management team passionate about your skills and career development.
As a Commercial Account Executive on this journey, you will lead and inspire a diverse portfolio of organizations across a range of industries and geographies. You’ll raise the bar in terms of skills development, sales process and customer experience. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics not only as an individual contributor but also someone who exudes a passion for delivering customer value and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level the team around them.
What you’ll do:
- Lead prospecting campaigns via phone and email to identify and develop new, upsell & cross-sell business opportunities
- Build Champions by educating and advising customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) into the InVision connected workflow
- Sign contracts with new and existing customers
- Partner with Renewal Managers, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
What you’ll bring:
- You have a high intellect and outstanding communication skills (you will need a quick mind to assess information and influence your culturally diverse set of customer buyers)
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy, commitment, and process, sharing openly and collaborating well with others
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others, and drive positive impact across the business
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team
- You are committed to developing your skills and actively seek out feedback and coaching
- You are comfortable selling to senior-level buyers and can articulate the business value of a solution
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Apply for this position