Recharge is looking for a Benefits Manager to join our growing Total Rewards team. You’ll work across business functions to lead and shape the future of benefits at Recharge including: plan design, systems, and most importantly helping with our team goal to attract, reward, and retain the top talent. Your work will play an important role in employee satisfaction and retention. The ideal candidate will bring a mix of customer-focused design, systems savviness, strategic thinking, and a willingness to be hands-on.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Provide a best-in-class experience for our Recharge teammates
- Lead the strategic design, implementation and plan administration of Recharge’s global benefits offerings, ensuring we attract and retain top talent
- Work with third party consultants to provide analysis and assess market competitiveness of all plans
- Ensure compliance with all applicable country, state/territory, and other regulations
- Manage our benefits systems and processes globally
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage, motivate and attract employees
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of Total Rewards or Benefits management, preferably in the saas industry
- Ability to design a benefits program at scale, with a focus on customer service
- Strong project management, analytical, and multi-tasking skills
- Great communication and presentation skills. Ability to present to executives with ease.
- Proven ability to execute on change management and enable managers
- Experience with benefits systems and processes (i.e. Bamboo HR, Workday, PEOs, etc)
- Understands HR from a business perspective, can translate requirements and drive the solutions
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across the organization
- Ability to enable managers around our benefits processes and strategy
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position