You will be a part of our backend team working on keeping the Toggl Track service up and running and making sure that our users get the right data at the right time. The salary for this position is €50,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will have ownership of developing and maintaining some of our backend services including reports, payments, and operations tools that manage our product and logistics worldwide. You will work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks to highly-available RESTful services and back-end systems.
You will fit well in the Toggl Track backend team if you are passionate about technology and have experience programming in Go. Knowledge of technologies like Ruby, PostgreSQL, REST, JSON and Google Cloud Infrastructure will help you get going from day one. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, always want to learn new skills, and take ownership of your work.
Apply for this position
We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work