Account Executive, Ecommerce
We are looking for an Account Executive to be a key member of the Sales organization and drive growth opportunities by focusing on identifying, targeting, and closing new business. You will lead product demos, qualify potential merchants and provide solutions to build trust in the Recharge platform. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of merchants, varying in size and industry, and will be responsible for owning the full sales cycle for each of your accounts.
*Please note: While Recharge Payments is a remote-first company, we're in the process of building out our first sales hub inside of Lehi, Utah, so we are looking for Account Executives that would be open to relocating to work in the hub on a hybrid model.
What you'll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle from cold email outreach to scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing the sale.
- Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to customers and prospective customers as needed
- Use a value-oriented, consultative sales approach to educate customers on what products will best meet their business needs; building long term relationships.
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects and consistently utilize Hubspot to document progress.
- Identify where enterprise-level or complex merchants require teamwork with Sales Engineers
- Consistently exceed monthly metrics and quota
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of inside technology sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and build trust
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and must be comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts
- Metrics-driven, comfortable with utilizing (and ideally creating) spreadsheets, CRM, RFPs
- Experience using Salesforce/Hubspot CRM
- Experience with a sales automation tool, Outreach.io preferred. (other tools: salesloft, yesware, quickmail.io, etc)
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Ability to work a schedule of 9am - 6pm; any US time zone and travel up to 10%-15% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Apply for this position